Main Forum

Greetings, I'm Jayne.

2 replies
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
A pleasure to meet you all, I'm Jayne.

I used to be a military RP'er in Keepers of Stromgarde (KoS) and a Scarlet Crusade RP guild, I think it was called Scarlet Requiem (I can't quite remember) on ED back in Cata-MoP. I played a tid bit of Legion and BfA on Earthen Ring for casual play with friends on my shaman but now I'm returning to RP on ED.

I personally spend a lot of time transmogging and making RP outfits/uniforms that I don't get to utilize. I play a Worgen however I use macro's to shift into my human form to avoid my Worgen form. I live on the west coast but I'm from Leigh-on-Sea, England if anyone else is from over the pond. I'm in Taiwan right now and I should be back in a few week to play on US hours. Feel free to prod me for any information, and I would appreciate any and all help/advice in constructing my character! Thank you for this opportunity!

~Jayne
Posted Feb 21, 19 · OP
List
Undo
Nearo a
Votes:
+3
Admins
Welcome Jayne, glad to have you with us! Your application has been accepted, we'll set up a meet & greet to introduce you to the guild and get you situated.

We've got a couple of West Coast folks (myself included), we'd be happy to answer any questions about the Lore or about RP in general!
Posted Feb 21, 19
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Welcome to the Kul Tiras Marines!
Posted Feb 22, 19
NoticeNotices